Hangover IV Treatment
If you had one too many drinks, you most likely wake up with a dry mouth, a splitting headache, and little energy. You may help but wonder if there is an easier way to cure hangover symptoms.
With hangover IV therapy, you don’t have to wait hours for those built-up toxins to be flushed from your body. This treatment combines IV fluids and electrolytes to help promote relief.
The components skip your digestive system and go straight into your bloodstream, leaving you revitalized and refreshed within as little as 45 minutes.
Typically, infusion therapy took place in a medical center under medical supervision; today, you have the choice to receive IV hydration at your home, office, or any convenient location of your choice.
Components of Hangover IV
Designed to target specific symptoms, hangover IV components include:
- IV fluid: Alcohol suppresses antidiuretic hormone(ADH), leading to dehydration. IV fluid helps replace the lost fluids and electrolytes.
- B-Complex Vitamins: The elimination of nutrients in your body may leave you tired, with a foggy mind, and low energy. B complex can help you regain your focus.
- Vitamin B12: The inclusion of vitamin B12(cobalamin) in hangover treatment helps you get some energy back and straighten your mind.
- Anti-inflammatory medicine: This medication blocks the release of particular inflammatory substances, taking care of your headache and general pain.
- Anti-nausea and vomiting medicine: This component blocks the transmission of signals in your nervous system, leading to irritation and inflammation in your stomach.